What Is Leukemia? & What Causes It?

What Is Leukemia

Leukemia is a cancer in which the body produces a what is leukemia large number of ( usually white ) abnormal blood cells . Approximately 28,500 new cases of leukemia are diagnosed each year. There are several types of leukemia , grouped as either acute ( the diseases progresses rapidly ) or chronic ( slowly progressive disease ) . Leukemia are the most common:
Acute lymphatic's leukemia (ALL ), what is leukemia comprising 90% of all leukemia in children ( but also occurs in adults)

Acute myeloid leukemia (AMYL ) occurs mainly in adults
Chronic lymphocyte leukemia (CALL ), which primarily affects adults over 55
Chronic myeloid leukemia (CM ) occurs mainly in adults

What is leukemia What are the causes?
Most cases of leukemia are known . There are several genetic and environmental factors are associated with childhood leukemia. The disease has also been associated with exposure to large amounts of high-energy radiation (nuclear bomb) , occupational exposure to the chemical benzene , viral infections, and chemicals from cigarettes.

If you or your child have symptoms associated with leukemia , consult your health care provider . The doctor can make a diagnosis and to help what is leukemia determine which treatment or combination of treatments work best . The doctor will perform a physical examination , checking swollen lymph liver, spleen and lymph nodes , and order certain lab tests. The bone marrow is examined for leukemia cells or to determine the type of leukemia.

A lumbar puncture ( " spinal what is leukemia tap " ) verifies the leukemia cells in the fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord. Chest X-rays can reveal signs of disease in the chest.

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone how are you, there is best treatment and free consultant guide about Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and telling about best hospital where is good proper diagnose, symptoms, treatment and all details provided and better treatment of bones pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Onokun cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Onokun the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Onokun that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,HERPES VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact his via: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via,
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Oyagu who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Oyagu send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Oyagu, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Oyagu did it for me, contact him oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete